BURKE & WILLS Dri-Tec™ Oilskin Full Length Coat
Dri-Tec™ Oilskin is a microcrystalline & paraffin wax impregnated 100% cotton fabric.
Dri-Tec™ is dyed using the most environmentally friendly commercial dying process available & was developed in Australia to withstand our harsh conditions.
Dri-Tec™ is odourless, it has a dry touch & is not too only.
it has extreme water and wind resistant qualities.
Making it perfect to protect you from all the harsh weather conditions mother nature has to offer.
The Burke & Wills Balranald Full Length Coat is our most popular Oilskin garment, a working wardrobe staple.
Made from our famous Dritec™ heavyweight Oilskin cotton.
Features include our signature cape, deep front pockets, reinforced elbow patches, back vent and the option to attach an Oilskin hood and a Sherpa liner for added warmth.
- 12 oz Dritec Oilskin by Burke & Wills
- 2 deep front pockets and an inside pocket
- Double studded front storm flap for protection
- Cotton lining
- Adjustable studded cuffs
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Cape for extra weather protection.
- Leg straps & large gusset for riding
- Facility to insert a Shepra lining